Since the 1800s, Blackpool has been Britain’s most popular resort. With entertainment at the heart of our beloved Blackpool, our seaside town has been synonymous with fun-filled and action-packed adventures, it’s easy to forget the back story, the culture that lies beneath, above and beyond.
But now it’s time to turn the tide on Blackpool, we’re inviting you to take a walk on the B/Side of the seaside![/col] [col span=”6″ span__sm=”12″]
Garnetts Coaches include:
• Individually reclining seats
• Seats designed and developed for your comfort
• All seats feature seat belts for your safety
• Foot rest
• Fully air-conditioned for your complete comfort
• On board washroom facilities*
• The most modern and fuel efficient engines
• A dedicated and professional coach driver to look after you every step of the way!
* On certain coaches.
Choose one or more of our Great Blackpool Weeekends…[/col]
All pickup times will be confirmed on booking and all relevant tickets will be sent directly from your booking information.
Please call our booking office for further assistance and we look forward to seeing you on the day!
Our coach transport runs from numerous locations to the event and may have some pickup points on route.
Some coaches may be changed or altered or even cancelled if seats are not filled but we will try our best to make sure this doesnt happen so you have a first class experience.