The Holy Island of Lindisfarne
Skim over the sands and causeway to Holy Island and prepare to enter another world. Lying just a few miles off the Northumberland coast, Holy Island as seen on Robson Green’s Tales from Northumberland is cut off twice-daily from the rest of the world by fast-moving tides. Both an island and a picturesque village, Holy Island carries a wealth of history within its tidal walls.
Garnetts Coaches include:
• Individually reclining seats
• Seats designed and developed for your comfort
• All seats feature seat belts for your safety
• Foot rest
• Fully air-conditioned for your complete comfort
• On board washroom facilities*
• The most modern and fuel efficient engines
• A dedicated professional coach driver to look after you every step of the way!
* On certain coaches.
All pickup times will be confirmed on booking and all relevant tickets will be sent directly from your booking information.
Please call our booking office for further assistance and we look forward to seeing you on the day!
Our coach transport runs from numerous locations to the event and may have some pickup points on route.
Some coaches may be changed or altered or even cancelled if seats are not filled but we will try our best to make sure this doesnt happen so you have a first class experience.